Sunday 16 March 2014

Favourite Literary Couples!

I've watched a lot of movies/tv shows with couples that made my little heart sing so I thought, while I'm in the mood, I should share with you my favourite literary couples (or OTPs)!

1. Will Herondale and Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.



2. Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and Heros of Olympus by Rick Riordan.





3. Evan Walker and Cassie Sullivan from The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey.



4.  Noah Shaw and Mara Dyer from The Mara Dyer Trilogy by Michelle Hodkin.



5. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger from (you're crazy if you don't know where from).





6. Rudy Steiner and Liesel Memminger from The Book Thief by Markus Zusak.



7. Jace Wayland and Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare.

 

8. Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.



9. Wolf Kesley and Scarlet Benoit from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer.







                                                                                
10. Simon Lewis and Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare (again).



Hagar Manssour

1 comment: